Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Rules For Posting a Bugged or Broken Things in the Game

1:Post The Bug/Broken or not Working
2:Make Sure That it is Really a Bug or Broken
3:Put Atleast a Screenshot of it or a Proof that
it is really bugged or broken...please POST it as soon as possible Thanks

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanoske911



Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:40 pm

For some reason my skill slots to chain my skills together is located off screen. I cant use any skills at the moment so....any ideas?[

img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ErnieBoy06



Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: GM jhay.....   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 am

PLS PAKI AYOS NAMAN PO ACCOUNT KO 2 TIMES NA NDE KO MAPASOK SA INGAME GALING AKO SA Volcano TAPOS PAG TELE AYUN AYAW NG PUMASOK SA GAME PLS NAMAN PO PAKIAYOS>>>>>ito name ng karater ko

Job:BillPoster
Level:113
InGameName:AizleKaye



:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:21 am

sanoske911 wrote:
For some reason my skill slots to chain my skills together is located off screen. I cant use any skills at the moment so....any ideas?[

img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img]
Did u Download the skyflyff launcher? or u still use the loader? Use the Skyflyff launcher in order to mke ur action slot work...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess



Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:14 pm

Well, theres this bugg, whenever i Hop someone in the arena, it takes away all the penya. Well, basically we cant kill people in arena, its like when we are in the arena, we have unlimited Hp. =S

Blasphemy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sapphy

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm

There are some problems with the skills, that when I finish a skill, and press finish, one or two other skills that was already been done, turns back to the gray pictures.
And sometimes when we trade, the items doesn't show in our invents after we press confirm, and we'll have to relog everytime that happens so that the item appears.
That's some bugs that I found, if there's more, I'll post again.
Thanks. C=

Sapphy desu~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 26
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 pm

sapphy wrote:
There are some problems with the skills, that when I finish a skill, and press finish, one or two other skills that was already been done, turns back to the gray pictures.
And sometimes when we trade, the items doesn't show in our invents after we press confirm, and we'll have to relog everytime that happens so that the item appears.
That's some bugs that I found, if there's more, I'll post again.
Thanks. C=

Sapphy desu~

Thanks Sapphy and Jess

_________________


Proud GM and Forum Admin of Sky FlyFF

IGN: Light / Glen / Aitz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skyflyff.motionforum.net
Flohness
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 34
Location : Stuttgart - Germany

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 am

Maybe this is rather pointless... but using the collector in the fields to collect gems only works once. After that the bar will fill to max but no items are collected... battery empties anyway =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 am

Flohness wrote:
Maybe this is rather pointless... but using the collector in the fields to collect gems only works once. After that the bar will fill to max but no items are collected... battery empties anyway =/

Hm why would u need to Collect anyways? i mean if u need sunstone theirs 1 forsale u need lightning card or etc Theirs forsale
:( So Why Bother Fixing the useless one When we can fix the Usefull One Like Pang Buffer(Which is Almost Done) or Making ultimate

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 26
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:28 am

Flohness wrote:
Maybe this is rather pointless... but using the collector in the fields to collect gems only works once. After that the bar will fill to max but no items are collected... battery empties anyway =/

Lol it is pointless

Read CaptainGlaphans for Point Proven :roll:

_________________


Proud GM and Forum Admin of Sky FlyFF

IGN: Light / Glen / Aitz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skyflyff.motionforum.net
Flohness
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 34
Location : Stuttgart - Germany

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Is dualing bannable?

I mean like in having 2 PCs and going online with both... I hope not... old GMs in eFlyFF didn't really like that xD

Wells... I got one PC running - farming with the collector
while playing on the other... that's why I asked :oops:

And now for a real bug : as mentioned before the skill slot will only execute one skill, then going back to normal attacks and sometimes firing the second or third skill randomly... it is really weird XD
Oh and... the monsters in the Mines do not attack... But maybe you can leave that one until more important bugs have been removed :lol!:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Flohness wrote:
Is dualing bannable?

I mean like in having 2 PCs and going online with both... I hope not... old GMs in eFlyFF didn't really like that xD

Wells... I got one PC running - farming with the collector
while playing on the other... that's why I asked :oops:

And now for a real bug : as mentioned before the skill slot will only execute one skill, then going back to normal attacks and sometimes firing the second or third skill randomly... it is really weird XD
Oh and... the monsters in the Mines do not attack... But maybe you can leave that one until more important bugs have been removed :lol!:
Why would u need to collect anyway? like i said Lightning cards and sunstone are for sale on NPC's

BUG:Well im not sure what's wrong mybe its about the Hamachi or lag...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flohness
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 34
Location : Stuttgart - Germany

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 am

So I take it dualing is ok with you guys kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgitsyouoy



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:28 pm

for some reason when i kill mobs i dont get drops. i was lvl 36 killing totemias and after killing about 15+ totemias i finally got some drops. and it also did the same thing when i went to giggles at lvl 28. and is the mobs falling from the sky a bug?

and when i buy something like darkon 1 blinkwing, and it says ''user id already exists'' is that normal/supposed to happen?

i would have pics but i didnt c this thread til game went pop lol. and with the mobs i guess you would have 2 be there wile i kill them cuz then u culd say ''oh you proly already pickd them up''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 26
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Flohness wrote:
So I take it dualing is ok with you guys kiss

Yes its fine

dont abuse it

_________________


Proud GM and Forum Admin of Sky FlyFF

IGN: Light / Glen / Aitz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skyflyff.motionforum.net
kraidia

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-10-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:49 am

okay so i got this crazy bug when i went in the desert dungeon. my account was stuck for 10-15min then i log on and everything is gray except my skillbar and etc. i cant play and when i open my inventory and click a blinkwing to attempt to get out of the gray area the game closes.

well i guess i wont be able to play that character anymore >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killers899



Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

Ok this is weird but when i start my hamachi i get this error.
it happend when i go to turn it on.
it says
"Mediatation server has rejected your log in request"

what does that actualy mean o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gladiatorstyle
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 26
Location : Holand

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:55 am

you have to reinstal it than it works again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uno23



Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:26 pm

hey guys i have a problem with the login when i will login there is " can not connect to the game ,please check the network" what shall i do????


PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-10-10
Age : 25
Location : Bed

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:35 pm

uno23. If you're having technical difficulties, please refrain from posting in this thread. This was designed for bugs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
Flohness
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 34
Location : Stuttgart - Germany

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:35 pm

kraidia wrote:
okay so i got this crazy bug when i went in the desert dungeon. my account was stuck for 10-15min then i log on and everything is gray except my skillbar and etc. i cant play and when i open my inventory and click a blinkwing to attempt to get out of the gray area the game closes.

well i guess i wont be able to play that character anymore >.<

I had that too... luckily i asked Jhay and he teleported me back to town... So I suppose you should look if a GM is on, then change to your "lost" char and /say one of the GMs o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flohness
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 34
Location : Stuttgart - Germany

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 pm

uno23 wrote:
hey guys i have a problem with the login when i will login there is " can not connect to the game ,please check the network" what shall i do????


PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!

That usually means the Login Server is down sweat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kraidia

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-10-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Flohness wrote:
kraidia wrote:
okay so i got this crazy bug when i went in the desert dungeon. my account was stuck for 10-15min then i log on and everything is gray except my skillbar and etc. i cant play and when i open my inventory and click a blinkwing to attempt to get out of the gray area the game closes.

well i guess i wont be able to play that character anymore >.<

I had that too... luckily i asked Jhay and he teleported me back to town... So I suppose you should look if a GM is on, then change to your "lost" char and /say one of the GMs o.o

Thanks, now all i gotta do is wait for the login server to come back up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 97
Location : Caracas, Venezuela

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 am

ok this is a Possible new bug.... All players are trapped inside another 1



If they talk is like me talk



if they spam skill the same


_________________







Back to top Go down
View user profile
servalio
Sky Member
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-10-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:44 am

this is crazy^^
im jupiter :o
i hope this isnt the end of this pretty server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   

Back to top Go down
 
All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» DARKSEID BAF Problems...
» Tutle Beach Earforce DX 11 Mic Distortion
» Possible reason for haven bug?
» Photobucket Problems
» Working Table Equipments

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky FlyFF :: General Discussion-
Jump to: